Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 csliced carrots
2 csnow peas, stems and strings removed
1 cred bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
1 bunchgreen onions, cut into small pieces
1/2 cfat-free chicken broth
3 Tbspreduced-sodium soy sauce
4 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)
- 1. Spray a large, non-stick skillet with non-fat cooking spray, and set over medium-high heat.
Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and set aside.
- Juice the lemon and whisk 3 tablespoons of the juice with broth, soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add bell pepper and carrots to the pan and cook until the carrots are just tender, about 5 minutes.
Add snow peas, scallions, garlic and the reserved lemon zest to skillet. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Whisk the broth mixture and add to the pan; cook, stirring, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.