Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 c
- sliced carrots
- 2 c
- snow peas, stems and strings removed
- 1 c
- red bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch
- green onions, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- fat-free chicken broth
- 1 medium
- 3 Tbsp
- reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)
- 11. Spray a large, non-stick skillet with non-fat cooking spray, and set over medium-high heat.
Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and set aside.
- 2Juice the lemon and whisk 3 tablespoons of the juice with broth, soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- 3Add chicken to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 4Add bell pepper and carrots to the pan and cook until the carrots are just tender, about 5 minutes.
Add snow peas, scallions, garlic and the reserved lemon zest to skillet. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Whisk the broth mixture and add to the pan; cook, stirring, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.