Leftover Chicken with Broccoli, & Rice Casserole
Amanda A. Becker
- 2 pkg
- rice sides cheddar & broccoli
- 2-3 c
- leftover chicken
- 2 large
- broccoli florets (or 1 pkg of frozen broccoli)
- 1/3 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Leftover Chicken with Broccoli, & Rice Casserole
- 2For the chicken you can use rotisserie chicken or cold leftover chicken breast. Cube those into about 1/2"-1" cubes.
- 4Add the chicken and broccoli to the bottom with the chicken broth (You know, the stuff from the box!). Add rice on top once it's done cooking on the stove. Mix around if you like. Then put the Parmesan on top. (I use freshly grated Parmesan. You can use whatever cheese you want.)
- 5Preheat the oven to 350 deg F. Cook for approx. 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and gooey. Enjoy!