Last Minute Kick'N Chicken Casserole
- 1 large
- chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 to 3 Tbsp
- weber's kick'n chicken seasoning (i like things spicy)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 can(s)
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 to 3 c
- cooked egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Last Minute Kick'N Chicken Casserole
- 1Saute the onions, chicken and seasoning in either butter, oil or non-stick spray and spice it up to your heart's content. Set aside when done.
- 2Prepare noodles per the package directions. Drain when done and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, stir together the soup, milk and sour cream. Add noodles from drainer and chicken, onions and seasoning from saute pan. Mix all together well and pour into baking dish (I used an 8 x 8).
- 4Mix the bread or cracker crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle on top of mixture and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.