Kraft's Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Nutritional Information:(2 cups each)
Calories:460, Fat:14g, Sat Fat:6g, Chol:90mg, Sodium:910mg, Carbs:40g, Fiber:7g, Sugar:8g, Protein:45g, Vit A:140%, Vit C:40%, Calcium:60%, Iron:30%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cmulti-grain penne pasta, uncooked
9 ozfresh spinach leaves
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tspdried basil leaves
14 1/2 ozcan diced tomatoes, drained
14 ozjar spaghetti sauce
2 ozphiladelphia neufchatel cheese, cubed
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Kraft's Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel
- Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.