Kraft's Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Nutritional Information:(2 cups each)
Calories:460, Fat:14g, Sat Fat:6g, Chol:90mg, Sodium:910mg, Carbs:40g, Fiber:7g, Sugar:8g, Protein:45g, Vit A:140%, Vit C:40%, Calcium:60%, Iron:30%
- 1 1/2 c
- multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 9 oz
- fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp
- dried basil leaves
- 14 1/2 oz
- can diced tomatoes, drained
- 14 oz
- jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 oz
- philadelphia neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Kraft's Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- 3Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel
- 4Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake 20 minutes or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.