Kraft's Saucy Mexican Chicken
Calories:320, Fat:9g, Sat fat:4g, Chol:85mg, Sodium:970mg, Carbs:22g, Fiber:7g, Sugars:2g, Protein:37g, Vit A:8%,Vit C:6%, Calcium:45%, Iron:15%
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb)
- 1 c
- taco bell home originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 15 oz
- can black beans, undrained
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Kraft's Saucy Mexican Chicken
- 1Cook chicken in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- 2Add salsa and beans. Bring to a boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3Top with cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Substitute: Prepare using 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs.