Kraft's Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
Calories:390, Fat:17g, Sat Fat:9g, Chol:95mg, Sodium:670mg, Carbs:26g, Fiber:6g, Sugars:3g, Protein:33g, Vit A:20%, Vit C:8%,Calcium:20%, Iron:15%
- 3 c
- shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 15 oz
- can black beans, rinsed
- 14 1/2 oz
- can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- green onions, sliced
- 10 oz
- tub of philadelphia santa fe blend cooking creme, divided
- flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 3/4 c
- mexican style finely shredded four cheese
How to Make Kraft's Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375 degree F.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
- 3Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.