Kraft's Mozzarella Chicken with Garlic Spinach
Calories:290, Fat:10g, Sat Fat:4.5g, Chol:85mg, Sodium:620mg, Carbs:11g, Fiber:2g, Sugar:1g, Protein:36g, Vitamin A:100%, Vitamin C:10%, Calcium:30%, Iron:15%
- 8 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lbs)
- 1 pkg
- shake 'n bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 pkg
- (9 ounces each) baby spinach leaves
How to Make Kraft's Mozzarella Chicken with Garlic Spinach
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Discard shaker bag and any remaining coating mix.
- 4Top chicken with cheese; bake 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is melted
- 5Meanwhile, heat oil in dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add half the spinach; cook 1 minute or just until wilted, turning occasionally.
- 6Serve chicken with spinach mixture.