Kraft's Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Calories:200, Fat:7g, Sat Fat:2.5, Chol:75mg, Sodium:290mg, Carbs:3g, Fiber:1g, Sugars:2g, Protein:28g, Vit A:10%, Vit C:4%, Calcium:10%, Iron:6%
4 smallboneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
1/4 ckraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, divided
1tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cshredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cchopped fresh basil
How to Make Kraft's Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tbsp. dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn chicken; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Substitute: If you don't have fresh basil, you can use 1 tsp dried basil leaves instead.