Kraft's Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Calories:200, Fat:7g, Sat Fat:2.5, Chol:75mg, Sodium:290mg, Carbs:3g, Fiber:1g, Sugars:2g, Protein:28g, Vit A:10%, Vit C:4%, Calcium:10%, Iron:6%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 1/4 c
- kraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, divided
- tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh basil
How to Make Kraft's Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tbsp. dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- 3Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- 4Turn chicken; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 5Substitute: If you don't have fresh basil, you can use 1 tsp dried basil leaves instead.