Kraft's Firecracker Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving: 1 1/2 Cups
Nutrition- Calories:360, Fat:8g, Sat Fat:1.5g, Chol:65mg, Sodium:260mg, Carbs:36g, Dietary Fiber:3g, Sugars:6g, Protein:29g, Vit A:20%, Vit C:45%, Calcium:4%, Iron:15%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 c
- snow peas
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/3 c
- kraft lite asian toasted sesame dressing
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 2 c
- hot cooked long-grain white rice
How to Make Kraft's Firecracker Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- 2Add pepper strips and snow peas; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and chicken is done. Add water chestnuts, dressing and crushed pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Serve over rice.