Kraft's Chicken Pesto Manifesto
Weight watcher points: 11
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 oz
- oscar mayer deli fresh grilled chicken breast
- 1 slice
- provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- mayonnaise, light
- 1 tsp
- ciabatta rolls, partially split
- 1/4 c
- roasted red pepper strips
How to Make Kraft's Chicken Pesto Manifesto
- 1Mound chicken on microwaveable plate; top with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- 2Meanwhile, mix mayo and pesto; spread onto cut sides of roll.
- 3Fill roll with peppers and chicken.
- 4*Substitute: 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes for the roasted peppers.