Kraft's Chicken Club Pizza
Calories:500, Fat:28g, Sat Fat:10g, Chol:75mg, Sodium:1150mg, Carbs:36g, Fiber:1g, Sugars:6g, Protein:25g, Vit A:10%, Vit C:2%, Calcium:20%, Iron:15%
1 can(s)(13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1/4 ckraft mayo with olive oil reduced fat mayonnaise
1/2 cranch dressing, divided
1 1/2 ckraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia, divided
1 1/2 cfinely chopped cooked chicken
8 slicebacon, cooked, crumbled
1 1/2 cfinely shredded lettuce
1tomato, finely chopped
How to Make Kraft's Chicken Club Pizza
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 minutes.
- Mix mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite kraft shredded cheese.