Kraft's Cheesy Chicken Simmer
- 2 tsp
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 2 c
- frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz
- velveeta cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 c
- hot cooked long-grain white rice
How to Make Kraft's Cheesy Chicken Simmer
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 minutes or until done (165 degrees F), turning after 4 minutes. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 2Add broccoli, soup and Velveeta; mix well. Simmer on medium heat for 7 minutes or until heated through and Velveeta is melted, stirring frequently.
- 3Serve chicken and broccoli mixture over rice.
- 4*Variation: Prepare using your favorite cream soup and frozen vegetable combination, such as mushroom soup and peas.