10-3/4 ozcream of mushroom soup
10-3/4 ozcream of chicken soup
2 cchicken broth
10 ozrotel tomatoes
12tortillas, cut into pieces
3 lbchicken, cooked, cut into bite sized pieces
1 largeonion, chopped
2 cgrated american cheese (i use a mexi-blend)
How to Make King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Combine soups, chicken broth and tomatoes and set aside.
- Oil a 3-quart casserole.
- Layer half of tortilla pieces, half of chicken, half of onion and half of cheese in the casserole.
- Pour half of chicken broth mixture over layers.
- Repeat layers of tortillas, chicken and onion, then pour remaining chicken broth over top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes.
This can be frozen and reheated and will still taste great.