☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 bottle
- greek salad dressing (i used kroger's)
How to Make Jenny's Greek Chicken
- 1Using barely cooked chicken (DO NOT OVER COOK!) get the chicken into bite sized pieces by partly cutting and partly shredding it.
- 2Pour the bottle of salad dressing over the chicken.
- 3Bake at 350 for an hour, occasionally stirring to thoroughly coat chicken. (You'll want to drain it because the dressing leaves a lot of oil otherwise.)
- 4Serve over a bed of rice.