☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- 16 oz
- low fat cream cheese
- 4 large
- chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 clove
- 2 tsp
How to Make Jalepeno Popper Quinoa
- 1make the quinoa according to package directions, set aside
- 2chop jalepenos-if you dont want this dish to be spicy, remove seeds and membranes before chopping.
- 3on a stovetop, cook chicken breasts in olive oil, with 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. when their done, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4mix the first 3 ingredients with added onion powder in a casserole dish.
- 5in a bag, mix the cup of shredded cheese with the breadcrumbs, adding 2 tsp paprika (i also added black pepper and garlic powder) shake together, and spread on top of casserole
- 6bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 min or until cheese is melted and crumbs are crispy!