☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozlow fat cream cheese
4 largechicken breasts
1 1/2 cbreadcrumbs
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Jalepeno Popper Quinoa
- make the quinoa according to package directions, set aside
- chop jalepenos-if you dont want this dish to be spicy, remove seeds and membranes before chopping.
- on a stovetop, cook chicken breasts in olive oil, with 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. when their done, cut into bite-sized pieces
- mix the first 3 ingredients with added onion powder in a casserole dish.
- in a bag, mix the cup of shredded cheese with the breadcrumbs, adding 2 tsp paprika (i also added black pepper and garlic powder) shake together, and spread on top of casserole
- bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 min or until cheese is melted and crumbs are crispy!