Hot Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 pkg
- shake 'n bake original chicken seasoned coating mix
- 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 c
- kraft shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
- red bell pepper, sliced
- green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small
- onion, sliced
- hot banana pepper, sliced (optional)
- crusty buns, split, toasted
How to Make Hot Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat chicken in coating mix as directed on package. Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes or until cooked through. Top with sauce and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 2While chicken is cooking, sauté red and green pepper and onion in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray until tender. Stir in a few slices of hot banana pepper, if you like it spicy!
Fill buns with chicken.