Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
So not to waste a hot oven, I roasted asparagus that I tossed lightly with oil & salt & pepper, about 8 mins & they're toasty & nummy!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken thighs, skinless and boneless
3 Tbspvegetable oil
3 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspsesame oil
4 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspground ginter
1/2 tspblack pepper
2green onion, chopped
How to Make Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
- Preheat over to 425. Line a 8x8 oven proof pan with 2 layers of foil. DO NOT forget this or you'll be scrubbing the pan forever!
- In small bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper.
- Place chicken in pan then pour mixture on top of it. Turning chicken around in the sauce coating all of it.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure the top isn't becoming too brown, If they are cover with foil and resume baking until done.
- Remove from oven & let sit for 5 mins, Transfer to platter & pour sauce over top. Garnish with chopped green onion, if wanted.
- Serve with jasmine rice & vegetable.