honey barbecue dijon chicken
And my family loved it.
3 lbchicken breast
1/3 cbarbecue sauce
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1/2 of 1 llemon juice, fresh
1 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspclove, ground
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1 tspkosher salt
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make honey barbecue dijon chicken
- take off the fat, rince and pat dry the chicken.
- flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness
- In a medium bowl, mixed the dry ingredients and the oil together.
Rub each peace of chicken an one side ( inner side) and cover with foil, let's marinated for 30 minutes.
- Take an other bowl and mixed the remaining ingredients including the mustard and the lemon juice.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes at 400 degree until juice come out clear pour out the juice, baste the chicken both side with all the honey sauce reduce the heat at 350 and baked for another 15 minutes