Honey Almond Chicken Sandwich
2chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, about 0.5lb total
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
2 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 tsplemon juice, divided
2 Tbspsliced almond
1/2 cfresh baby spinach, washed
·salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Honey Almond Chicken Sandwich
- Make sauce. In a bowl, mix together milk, mayonnaise, honey and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cut each chicken breast into small bite size and put into a bowl with cornstarch. Rub the chickens to coat with cornstarch.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Put chickens (dust off the excess cornstarch) into the skillet and cook over medium heat until crisp and cooked through. Drain on paper towels and put into the sauce bowl. Mix to combine. Fold in sliced almonds.
- In another bowl, combine spinach and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Assemble sandwiches. On the bottom of each croissant, put the spinach then chicken mixture. Put the top of croissant to close sandwich.