Honey Almond Chicken Sandwich
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless, about 0.5lb total
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced almond
- 1/2 c
- fresh baby spinach, washed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- croissant, split
How to Make Honey Almond Chicken Sandwich
- 1Make sauce. In a bowl, mix together milk, mayonnaise, honey and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2Cut each chicken breast into small bite size and put into a bowl with cornstarch. Rub the chickens to coat with cornstarch.
- 3In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Put chickens (dust off the excess cornstarch) into the skillet and cook over medium heat until crisp and cooked through. Drain on paper towels and put into the sauce bowl. Mix to combine. Fold in sliced almonds.
- 4In another bowl, combine spinach and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- 5Assemble sandwiches. On the bottom of each croissant, put the spinach then chicken mixture. Put the top of croissant to close sandwich.