☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ccorn flakes, crushed
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 lbboneless chicken breasts
2 largeeggs, beaten
1/4 tsponion powder
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Cut chicken breast into nugget-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
- Pour corn flakes(crushed) into medium-sized bowl. Add Parmesan cheese, salt, onion and garlic powders, and pepper to corn flakes.
- Place eggs in seperate small bowl.
- Place flour in small seperate bowl.
- To bread chicken, coat chicken pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in the egg, coat in corn flake mixture.
- Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown - 12 to 15 minutes.