Habanero Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- chicken wings detached at joint tip discarded
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c
- dark soy sauce
- 6 clove
- garlic minced
- 1/2 c
- habanero pepper halved and seeded
How to Make Habanero Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet that has been oiled. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile place all ingredients except Habanero in saucepan. Bring to a slow boil. Throw the Habanero pepper into the sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes. Remove the Habanero pepper.
- 3Remove wings from oven and toss with sauce. Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
- 4Tip. Taste and adjust the heat by removing the pepper sooner or use more if you like them hot hot