☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 8 slice
- sourdough bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tsp
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 Tbsp
- pesto sauce
How to Make Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
- 1Slice tomato into 8 thin slices and set aside.
- 2Mix cheeses and set aside.
- 3Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to make 4 thin pieces. Broil for about 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 4Meanwhile, spread equal amounts of butter on one side of each bread slice.
- 5Place buttered side down in a large skillet and top each slice with equal amounts of cheese.
- 6Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on the bottom.
- 7Top half the slices with tomato and cooked chicken, spread pesto over chicken and top with remaining slices.