- 6 large
- chicken breast filets
- 1 bottle
- sweet onion vinagrette dressing (from sams club)
- 6 slice
- provolone cheese ( or mozzarella)
How to Make Grilled Marinated Chicken
- 1Start with 6 large chicken breasts, pounded flat to about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness. Put into container that has a tight seal.
- 2Pour sweet onion vinaigrette dressing over chicken and marinate 6-8 hours.(I usually soak over night if time allows)
- 3After soaking, take out of dressing and place on hot grill. Use leftover dressing to coat while cooking. Cook until done, but not dry.
- 4Just before chicken is ready to come off grill, place sliced cheese on each piece of chicken and allow to melt.