Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- plus 2 tablespoons hawaiian marinade (divided)
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- fresh pineapple rings
- 3 c
- cooked white rice
- chopped macadamia nuts
- chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
- 1Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 3Grill bell pepper and pineapple 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with additional marinade, if desired.
Coarsely chop bell pepper and 2 of the pineapple rings. Toss with cooked rice and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade.
- 4Sprinkle with macadamia nuts and cilantro, if desired.
Serve with chicken and remaining pineapple rings.