Greek Chicken Cutlets
- 1 pt
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 c
- kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 oz
- (1 cup) feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 1/3 -1/2 c
- fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb
- thin chicken cutlets
- coarse salt and ground pepper
How to Make Greek Chicken Cutlets
- 1In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- 2Heat a grill pan or large skillet over high- brush3d lightly with oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook, working in batches as necessary, until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- 4Top chicken with tomato mixture, and serve.