☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken, whole - cut into 8 pieces
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 2 c
- 2 c
- flour, seasoned
- 4 Tbsp
How to Make GRANDMA'S MESSY CHICKEN
- 1Dredge cut-up chicken in seasoned flour.
- 2Brown dredged chicken in oil. Place chicken in 4 quart pan.
- 3Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and poultry seasoning. Pour over chicken and cover.
- 4Place pan in preheated 350° oven. Bake for 1 hour.
- 5Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving over rice or potatoes.
- 6You can substitute 8 boneless, skinless half chicken breasts for the whole cut up chicken. reduce the oven time to 45 minutes.