☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken, whole - cut into 8 pieces
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 tsppoultry seasoning
2 cflour, seasoned
How to Make GRANDMA'S MESSY CHICKEN
- Dredge cut-up chicken in seasoned flour.
- Brown dredged chicken in oil. Place chicken in 4 quart pan.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and poultry seasoning. Pour over chicken and cover.
- Place pan in preheated 350° oven. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving over rice or potatoes.
- You can substitute 8 boneless, skinless half chicken breasts for the whole cut up chicken. reduce the oven time to 45 minutes.