☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- (16 oz.) potato gnocchi
- 2 lb
- whole roasted chicken, shredded in bite-size pieces
- 2-1/2 c
- milk, plus more to thin sauce if necessary
- 1 pkg
- (1.8 oz) knorr white sauce mix
- 6 oz
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- bottled minced roasted garlic
How to Make GNOCCHI & ROASTED GARLIC CHICKEN
- 1In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi for 3-4 minutes or until gnocchi float to the surface. Drain well & return to hot pot. Cover and keep warm.
- 2In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk and white sauce mix over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Add Gorgonzola and garlic. Simmer for 2-3 minutes more or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Thin sauce with more milk if necessary.
- 3Add shredded chicken to gnocchi. Pour sauce over gnocchi & chicken. Toss to combine. You can garnish with parsley and additional crumbled Gorgonzola cheese if desired.