☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
5 tspminced garlic
6 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
9 ozfrozen sugar snap peas
How to Make General Tso's Slow Cooker Chicken
- Cut chicken into medium-sized chunks or strips (not too small).
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for the peas; pour mixture over chicken in slow cooker and stir
- Cook on high 3-5 hours (adjust according to your slow cooker's hotness if needed).
- During the last half hour of cooking, add peas and stir to coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice.
- To freeze this recipe for later use: Place all ingredients except sugar snap peas into gallon-sized freezer bag. Thaw overnight in refrigerator before placing in slow cooker. Continue from step 4.