Garlic & Lemon Chicken/green beans & red potatoes
6 Tbspolive oil
2lemons,1 sliced thin, 1 juiced
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspground black pepper
3/4 lbtrimmed green beans
8small red potatoes,quartered
4chicken breast (bone in with skin)
How to Make Garlic & Lemon Chicken/green beans & red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400.Coat a large baking dish or a cast iron skillet with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Arrange the sliced lemon in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- In a large bowl,combine the remaining oil,lemon juice,garlic,salt and pepper.Then add the green beans and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon,remove the green beans and arrange on top of the lemon slices.
- Add the potatoes to the same olive oil mixture and toss to coat.Using a slotted spoon,arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish.
- Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive oil and coat thoroughly. Place the chicken,skin side up, in the dish or skillet. Pour any of the remaining olive oil over the chicken.
- Roast for 50 minutes. Remove the chicken from the dish. Place the beans and potatoes back in the ovenfor 10 minutes more or until the potatoes are tender. Place a chicken breast on each of 4 plates and devide the green beans and potatoes equally. Serve warm