2 lbchicken wings
4 tspchicken granulate
1 tspground black pepper
2 tspgound dried ginger
2 tspground dried onion
5 Tbsptempura flour
3 tspgranulated garlic
How to Make Garlic Fried Chicken Wings
- In a large bowl, rinse chicken wings and add all the spices in except for the tempura flour.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Set the marinated chicken out of the refrigerator for 10 minutes
- Heat frying oil to 375 degrees
- Spread the tempura flour evenly in the marinade and mix in well
- Cook 6 chicken wings at a time in the fryer to prevent sticking.
- Cook for 5 minutes then rotate the wings and cook for another 2-5 minutes or until golden