Four Seasons Enchiladas
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
4-oz can(s)chopped green chilies, drained
4 ozcream cheese, softened
2 ccooked chicken or turkey, chopped
88-inch flour tortillas
16-oz can(s)chili beans in zesty sauce, optional
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded or monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Four Seasons Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix chile peppers and cream cheese.
- Stir in chopped chicken or turkey.
- Place the tortillas in a microwave oven.
- Heat for 1 minute, or until the tortillas are softened.
- Spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the chile pepper mixture on each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salsa and beans.
- Spoon the mixture over the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or til bubbly and lightly browned.