Four Seasons Enchiladas
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
- 4-oz can(s)
- chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- cooked chicken or turkey, chopped
- 8-inch flour tortillas
- 16-oz jar(s)
- 16-oz can(s)
- chili beans in zesty sauce, optional
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded or monterey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Four Seasons Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix chile peppers and cream cheese.
- 4Stir in chopped chicken or turkey.
- 5Place the tortillas in a microwave oven.
- 6Heat for 1 minute, or until the tortillas are softened.
- 7Spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the chile pepper mixture on each tortilla, and roll up.
- 8Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- 9In a medium bowl, combine the salsa and beans.
- 10Spoon the mixture over the enchiladas.
- 11Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- 12Bake 20 minutes or til bubbly and lightly browned.