Elaine Skochenko's Chicken-Cashew Noodle Casserole
2 cchicken, cooked and diced
1 cdiced celery
1 bunchdiced green onion, all parts
2 can(s)chow mein noodles
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup (or cream of celery, mushroom etc.)
1/2 ccashews (or use as many as you want)
1/4 cfrozen peas
·butter to grease casserole dish
How to Make Elaine Skochenko's Chicken-Cashew Noodle Casserole
- Grease casserole dish (9x13 or oval)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Line bottom of casserole dish with 1 can chow mein noodles.
- You can use rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, or cook your own chicken tenders in broth. Layer with chicken pieces, frozen peas, diced celery and onions.
- Thin cream of chicken soup with milk and pour over top.
- Cover with second can of chow mein noodles. Sprinkle cashews on top.
- Bake at 350* for 40 min. (Watch so cashews don't get too brown)