Easy Enchiladas Verdes
How to Make Easy Enchiladas Verdes
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place chicken, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in a bowl. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread to cover the bottom.
- 4Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- 5Briefly dip tortilla in oil for a few seconds to soften. Lay on a plate.
- 6Spoon 2-3 T. chicken mixture in the center. Roll the enchilada and place in baking pan seam side down.
- 7Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Placing each in baking dish in a single layer.
- 8Pour the remaining salsa over the top of the enchiladas to cover.
- 9Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top.
- 10Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- 11Serve topped with sour cream.