Easy Enchiladas Verdes
How to Make Easy Enchiladas Verdes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in a bowl. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread to cover the bottom.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Briefly dip tortilla in oil for a few seconds to soften. Lay on a plate.
- Spoon 2-3 T. chicken mixture in the center. Roll the enchilada and place in baking pan seam side down.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Placing each in baking dish in a single layer.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the top of the enchiladas to cover.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve topped with sour cream.