Easy Chicken Parmesan
- chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 bag(s)
- garlic flavored croutons
- 3 clove
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite pasta sauce
- 3 c
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
- 8 oz
- cooked and drained spaghetti
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish.
- 2Crush the croutons with the garlic in a food processor. Dredge the chicken pieces in the crouton mixture. Place chicken in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs on top of chicken. Top the chicken with the pasta sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- 3Place in oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Serve over spaghetti and top with parmesan cheese