★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 lbchicken parts (skinless)
1 can(s)(10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)(10 ounces) water or milk
·cooked noodles or rice
How to Make Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Combine flour, salt and oregano in a paper bag.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake until well coated.
- Brown chicken in butter; transfer chicken to a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Blend any remaining flour mixture into drippings; stir in soup, then water.
Heat, stirring until smooth; pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees about 1 hour or until chicken is tender; baste with sauce once or twice.
- To serve, combine cooked noodles or rice with sauce.
Top with chicken.