How to Make Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- Cook fettuccine in boiling water that has been given salt and cooking oil. Cook for 5-6 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Fry chicken breast until it turns brown, set aside
- Sauté garlic, parsley, onions and mushrooms using butter until cooked.
- Add fettuccine to the pan.
- Stir well.
- Add the egg yolks, cream, and cheese.
- Stir slightly and cook until the cheese is melted and eggs are done.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of cheese on top