Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4half chicken breasts
4 sliceham (i like black forest ham)
4 slicecheese (swiss guyere is best)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 bunchchopped parsley
How to Make Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Flatten the chicken breasts (between sheets of wax paper or clear wrap) with the flat side of a knife or with a bottle.
- Top each breast with the cheese and then the ham. Secure with toothpicks.
- In Skillet, brown chicken in the butter (chicken side down) for approximately 10 minutes.
- Stir in soup and the milk. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Plate and top with the chopped parsley.