Easy chicken alfredo
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breast
2 pinchdried parsely
3 pinchonion powder
2 pinchdried oregano
2 pinchpaprika powder
6 pinchpowdered garlic
1/2 tspminced garlic
6 dash(es)black pepper
3 Tbspparmesan cheese
6 ozfettuccine pasta
2 Tbspsifted flour *i have mine in an unused salt shaker*
How to Make Easy chicken alfredo
- First make sure your chicken is thawed. Pan frying frozen chicken breasts make them tough and rubbery and they absorb less flavor.
- in a bowl mix dry seasonings as follows:
parsley, onion powder, oregano, paprika, powdered garlic, half the salt and pepper.
- put the breasts in a skillet on medium low heat, dust the chicken while it's cooking with your seasoning mixture, make sure it's on both sides. add a quarter cup of water to help it coat the meat.
- Fry the chicken until done all the way through, and the skillet has dried brown flavor crispies on the bottom, remove from pan and dice into bite sized pieces. *I think it tastes better if it's ripped rather then cut.*
- Add to a blender the milk, butter, rest of the salt and pepper, minced garlic, mustard, Parmesan cheese.
blend well, the mixture will have a foamy butter texture to the top of the milk.
- pour into a sauce pan and heat on low, whisking here and there to avoid curdling or burning.
- after you've had it at tiny bubbles, i added about 2 tablespoons of sifted flour in sprinkles whisking to let it cook and thicken some for about five minutes.
- boil your fettuccine, I used a veggie based blend for flavor and for disguised veggies in my kids food. :)
- drain and add sauce and chicken to pan fry skillet. cook maybe another five minutes on low to add the leftover flavor from the chicken to the dish.