☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 lbskinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
1 bottle(26 oz) barbecue sauce
6 sliceswiss cheese
How to Make Easy Cheesy Barbecue Chicken
- Place chicken in 4 1/2-quart Crock Pot slow cooker.
- Cover with barbecue sauce.
- Cover; cook on low 8 to 9 hours. (If sauce becomes too thick during cooking, add a little water.)
- Before serving, cut bacon slices in half. Cook bacon in microwave or on stove top, keeping bacon flat. Place two pieces cooked bacon on each chicken breast in Crock Pot slow cooker.
- Top with cheese. Cover; cook on high until cheese melts.