Easy Broiled Chicken
Photo adapted from How To Cook Meat.
- roasting chickens, cut up
- italian seasoning
- butter, melted
How to Make Easy Broiled Chicken
- 1Place broilers in pan, skin side up.
Sprinkle with seasonings.
- 2Turn skin side down and sprinkle with seasonings.
Brush with melted butter.
- 3Place broiler pan as far from flame as possible.
- 4Preheat oven to 550 degrees.
Broil 10 minutes.
Turn over, brush with melted butter and broil 10 minutes.
Turn over again and brush with melted butter and broil for 10 minutes and continue this until chicken is done, about 40 minutes.