☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- boneless chicken (breast)
- dijon mustard
- fresh tarragon
How to Make Dijon Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix Dijon mustard, mayo and fresh chopped tarragon. All of this is to personal taste. Let it sit while preparing the chicken
- 2Take your chicken and sautee in a hot skillet using olive oil. Sautee until both sides are a golden brown.
- 3Place chicken on a baking sheet and brush on Dijon mixture on one side and cook chicken in oven for approx. 5 minutes depending on thickness of chicken.
- 4I like to service with pasta or rice... This meal is great for weeknights when you do not have enough time