Delicious Chicken in Sherry Cream Sauce.
Photo adapted from Nibble Me This.
How to Make Delicious Chicken in Sherry Cream Sauce.
- 1Coat each chicken piece with bread crumbs.
Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, to set the crumbs so they will adhere better during frying.
- 2Heat oil and butter in the fry pan and lightly brown chicken on both sides, (about 3 to 4 minutes on each side).
Transfer to a baking dish in a single layer.
- 3Add sherry to the fry pan and boil briskly until reduced by half, scraping up brown bits stuck to bottom.
Reduce heat, add cream and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour Sherry sauce over chicken breasts.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.