Cuban Inspired Roasted Chicken
How to Make Cuban Inspired Roasted Chicken
- Place the juices, garlic, and salt in a bowl and add the chicken and marinate the chicken overnight.
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- Place sliced onions in bottom of roasting pan. Pour wine overtop. Place the chicken on top of onions. Pour marinade over everything.
- Bake covered with foil for 2 to 2 1/2 hours depending on the size of your bird. Uncover the chicken the last 1/2 hour to le the skin brown.
- Remove the chicken to carving board. Place the pan drippings in a sauce pan and bring to a boil and let it reduce for 15 minutes. Serve sauce over chicken