- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless chicken (white or dark)
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 dash(es)
- apple cider vinegar
- chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded & chopped
- salt & pepper
How to Make Crockpot Chipotle Chicken
- 1Place all ingredients plus 1 teaspoon of adobo sauce into crock. This has a kick so adjust the amout of peppers according to your taste.
- 2Cook low 8 hours or high 4 hours. While still in the crock, use 2 forks to shred into big pieces.
- 3Use in any chicken recipe that you want to add some heat. It's also good cool/room temp with a squeeze of lime juice