Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 to 6
- pieces of skinless chicken (use the parts you like. i use 4 breasts
- 1 box
- chicken broth, low salt
- 6 stalk(s)
- celery diced
- i bag(s)
- small carrots
- 1 bag(s)
- egg noodles or kluski egg noodles (cook according to package directions)
- pepper to taste sea salt if you like
How to Make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1Take off any skin on the chicken pieces. Discard. (you can use boneless chicken breasts to avoid some of the work)
- 2In crock pot, pour in the box of Chicken Broth. Add the diced celery and bag of small carrots. Add pepper and sea salt if using to taste. Add chicken pieces on top. Set crock pot for 4 hrs and wait till done.
- 3When done take chicken pieces out and shred with a fork and discard any bones. Add to soup mixture.
- 4While the chicken soup is cooking. Make the egg noodle package according to directions. Drain and put in a separate bowl. When soup is done you can add the noodles but I don't and keep them separate because they absorb the chicken stock. Or keep more boxes of Chicken broth handy to add if adding noodles.