☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumwhole chicken (4 pounds or more)
1 tspmrs. dash herb seasoning blend (or your favorite mrs. dash seasoning)
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make crock pot chicken
- Wash chicken and remove the inside giblets if included.
- Cut lemon and onion in half and place inside the chicken.
- Combine mrs. dash, pepper, and garlic powder and rub on the outside of chicken.
- Place chicken breast side up in an oval crock pot or neck up in round crock pot.
- Add a quarter cup of water or low sodium chicken broth, just to cover the bottom of crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from bones and discard skin.