★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
1 pkgtaco seasoning or chicken taco season
How to Make crock pot chicken tacos
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot
- Sprinkle chicken with half taco seasoning
- Add corn, rotel, and beans
- Sprinkle remaining taco season on top, mix slightly and cook on low 8-10 hours
- Remove chicken and shred. Return to crock pot and stir . Serve on your favorite taco shells or on top of chips for nachos.
- Garnish with any of your likings , sour cream, cheese, jalapeño s, etc.