Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
Photo adapted from Chef In Training.
- 2 Tbsp
- boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- italian seasoning to taste
- 2-3 c
- spaghetti sauce
- bay leaf
- clove garlic, minced or 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- large onion, thinly sliced (optional)
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
- 1Brown chicken in oil with a sprinkling of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
If using onion, place onion in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Mix spaghetti sauce, bay leaf and garlic and put in crock pot.
- 3Put chicken in sauce and cook on low, 6 hours, until tender. The chicken should be completely covered in sauce.
- 4Remove chicken and sauce to casserole dish.
Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 5Heat in 350 oven until bubbly and cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Serve chicken with sauce over pasta, noodles or rice.