Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
Photo adapted from Chef In Training.
6-8boneless chicken breasts
·salt and pepper to taste
·italian seasoning to taste
2-3 cspaghetti sauce
1clove garlic, minced or 1 tsp. garlic powder
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1large onion, thinly sliced (optional)
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
- Brown chicken in oil with a sprinkling of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
If using onion, place onion in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, bay leaf and garlic and put in crock pot.
- Put chicken in sauce and cook on low, 6 hours, until tender. The chicken should be completely covered in sauce.
- Remove chicken and sauce to casserole dish.
Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat in 350 oven until bubbly and cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Serve chicken with sauce over pasta, noodles or rice.