★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness.
4slices deli ham
4slices swiss cheese or provolone cheese or cheddar cheese
1 can(s)(10 ounce) cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cmilk or sour cream
1 can(s)(4 ounce) sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
1/2 tsponion powder (optional)
1/2 tspgarlic powder (optional)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Season pounded chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on chicken.
Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- In a skillet, brown chicken rolls in hot butter.
Arrange chicken rolls in sprayed slow cooker.
- Pour chicken soup, milk, onion powder and garlic powder into a saucepan; heat just to mix well, and pour over chicken rolls.
Pour drained mushrooms over chicken rolls.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice or mashed potatoes and cover with sauce.
- This also can be baked in a 9 X 13 inch baking pan, covered with foil, in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.