☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- chicken breast
- 2 tube(s)
- ritz crackers
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 1Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- 2Smash the crackers into crumbs.
- 3Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the ¼ t salt and ⅛ t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- 4Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese and finally the cracker crumbs.
- 5Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray (or grease it!) and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- 6Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- 7Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400° for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- 8Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.