☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breast
2 tube(s)ritz crackers
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 Tbspsour cream
How to Make Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- Smash the crackers into crumbs.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the ¼ t salt and ⅛ t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese and finally the cracker crumbs.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray (or grease it!) and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400° for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.